Monday, June 4, 2007

Soooooo Cold & Noooooo Clothes!!!!!

For the past 6 days I have been in Santiago, Chile, and it`s cold here... As you may know, it is getting to be winter down in the Southern Hemisphere, and some countries tend to get colder than others... Chile is definitely one of the colder ones whereas Brazil doesn`t tend to get as cold... That being said, I have to say that I do not have the clothes to keep me as warm as I would like to be since I figured that I was only going to be in cold areas for the first two countries of my trip-- England and Sweden... It`s actually not as cold as I am making it come out to be, but it`s colder than what I have clothes for... That is why I spend a lot of the time inside so I don`t get sick and just wear sweaters when I go out... :) At least I will be getting back into warm weather on Friday when I fly to MEXICO and then for the rest of my trip I will be in warm weather, so I will be able to get a little bit of my tan back before heading home at the end of the month... ;) Can`t wait to see everyone in just about 3 weeks!!!! :)

No comments: