Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Going Away Party in RIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Monday night was a very sad but fun night as it was my last night in RIO... The hostel threw me an amazing going away party!!! There was a BBQ and then some other tourists were playing guitar and it was just so much fun and a good send off from RIO although I have been sad since I`ve left... I made some amazing friends there and plan on coming back next year hopefully to work at the hostel that I stayed at for a few months... Rio definitely is a magical place as my brother put it... It`s like nothing else you`ve ever seen or experienced in your life........... The night ended at about 4am when I decided to go to bed since I had to wake up at 10am to get ready to go to the airport......... My next goal is to make it back to RIO to work... Too bad that I couldn`t stay on now but I have other commitments to attend to in the United States soon after I get home............ There`s always next time!!! :`(

2 comments:

Antonio said...

Oi Vanessa,

I was very happy to see and ready about your adventures in Brazil. It looks like you had a great time and made great Friends. Now you know why they call Rio "Cidade Maravilhosa"...

I wish you safe and happy trailings through South America and go easy on the Caipirinhas...

Your Brazilian Friend.

Antonio Braga

Un Mundo Entero said...

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the comment, Antonio!!!!!!! I definitely had an amazing time in RIO and that`s why I am hoping to be able to go back and work at the hostel that I stayed at... They offered me a job, and it`s something that I would LOVE to do, so I am going to have to make it happen...

How can I go easy on the Caipirinhas??? They are just soooooooo good!!!!!!!! Hehehe!!! That'w why I just HAD to buy a bottle with the mix at Duty Free before leaving Brazil....... ;)

Hope all is well with you and the family and I will talk to you when I get home if not more through my blog prior to returning home...

Love,

Vanessa