Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My 27th Birthday in Mexico City






As many of you already know, I spent my 27th birthday in Mexico City... In the morning, Javier, his wife, Belem, and I went for brunch at their favorite Mexican restaurant... Then we did some sightseeing during the day... For dinner, we went to an Italian restaurant called Italiannis and another friend who I met in Spain, Andres, joined us as well... It was great to see Andres as I hadn´t seen him since Spain which was about 5 years ago... All I have to say is that Mexico hasn´t been the best part of my trip, but I´m trying to make the best of it... At least I can have some time away in Panama for 10 days... Off to Panama today!!! :)

2 comments:

stevesmall said...

So sorry you didn't enjoy Mexico,I first visited 15 years ago and have found it to be a fantastic place.I hope you visit again in the future perhaps with a better planned itinery and maybe someone to advise you.(my daughter is 26 years old ,teaching in Queretaro and maybe she can give you some ideas if ever you wanted to visit again)

regards

Steve

Un Mundo Entero said...

Well, I don't want to confuse anyone by saying that Mexico hasn't been the best part of my trip in terms of it not being a great country... I LOVE MEXICO, but it has to do with other reasons that are more personal... I hope that that clarifies things a little bit...